Categorías

jueves, 31 de marzo de 2016

Card "Make a wish"

Hi there!

It's getting warmer and warmer, yay! But since it's a bit windy outside, I've been crafting indoors. Today I wanted to share with you a card which I've just made for the latest Scrap Africa mood board challenge.



The colours and the objects on this image inspired me of a seaside scene, with children playing around and making sand castles. In order to make this card, I've used G45 "By the Sea" collection. For the background I added Distress inks with the "ink smooshing" technique and frantage embossing powder. The last finishing touches are several buttons, some thread, baker's twine, a charm and several elements which I fuzzy-cut.



Here are some further images. Hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed making it :-)





14 comentarios:

  1. What a sweet and playful vintage card! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Salla! I'm so glad to have join you for the first time! :-)

      Eliminar
  2. Absolutely LOVE IT!!! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for the opportunity! I was eager to take part in your challenge! Hugs,

      Eliminar
  3. Lovely card and take of our moodboard in Scrap Africa....Summery and vivid!!Thank you and good luck!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much! I did my best! I had seen your projects and wanted to participate

      Eliminar
  4. A real beauty card !! I love !!
    Thank you very much for joining Scrap Africa !! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Beatriz! I loooove your blog and projects, what a honour to see you here! Hugs,

      Eliminar
  5. Wonderful card!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much! It has been my first time, but I wish I can join in again!

      Eliminar
  6. Beautiful project!! Love your take on the mood board. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa ...join us again in our current challenge. Enjoy scrapping :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    Scrap Africa DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Asmah! Woooow, how lovely your projects are! Awesome blog! Hugs,

      Eliminar
  7. This is just gorgeous! I love this! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much, Denise! I'm soooo glad you liked it! After seeing your work, it's a honour for me! <3

      Eliminar