Categorías

martes, 10 de febrero de 2015

St. Valentine's Day Card: Lawnscaping Challenge #99 and IN{K}SPIRE_me Challenge #184

Hola a tod@s,
Hoy publico la entrada un poco más tarde de lo habitual, lo sé, pero he estado preparando un par de proyectos. El primero es éste:
Hi there,
Today my post arrives a little bit later than usual, I know, but that is because I have been preparing a couple of projects. This is one of them:


Se trata de una tarjeta romántica para este San Valentín que presento a dos retos. El primero es el reto número 99 de Lawnscaping, que se titula "Clean and Simple". El objetivo es crear una tarjeta en la que predomine el blanco.
It is a romantic card for this St. Valentine's Day, which I have made for two challenges. The first one is Lawnscaping Challenge 99, "Clean and Simple". What we have to do is a card in which white is the predominant colour.
El segundo reto en el que participo hoy con esta misma tarjeta es de InkspireMe, cuya temática es San Valentín.
The second challenge in which I take part today with this card is from InkspireMe, a St. Valentine's themed challenge.



Espero que os guste y gracias por vuestra visita,

I hope that you like it and thank you for stopping by,

11 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colors and the stamps! Thank you so much for playing inkspire_me this week! Kirstin

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Kirstin. I've just kickstarted my blog, but I'd love continuing scraping for yours!

      Eliminar
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Kirstin. I've just kickstarted my blog, but I'd love continuing scraping for yours!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very pretty card! I love the layout and the clean and simple detail! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for leaving me a comment, Samantha! I love Lawn Fawn stamps, they are all sooooo cute <3<3<3

      Eliminar
  4. Your embossed background's lovely. As well as the bird. Thanks for joining us at IN{K}SPIRE_me this week! ~ Annemarie

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for this challenge, Annemarie! I will surely participate again!

      Eliminar
  5. I LOVE that embossed background! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Mi comentario llega un poco tarde pero no podía dejar de ponerlo y decirte lo bonita que te quedó la tarjeta! Me encanta el fondo lleno con la frase en blanco y una en rojo, preciosa!
    Muchas gracias por participar en el reto de Lawnscaping :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola Yainea! Te agradezco mucho que me hayas escrito! El fondo lo creé derritiendo polvos de embossing blancos y rojos, y usando el sello Fly free de Lawn Fawn, que me requete-encanta. Un abrazoooo

      Eliminar